- Sales Manager: Manager Zhu
- Sales Hotline: 13718739688 (Beijing)
- Phone: 18351045119 (Yangzhou)
- Fax: 18351045119
- Email: email@example.com
- Address of Company: Putou Industrial Zone, Jiangdu, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- Bao'an Fire Box Factory talk about fire equipment installation ...
- Baoan Fire Fighting teaches you how to identify fire box ...
- How to use fire boxes more safely
- Fire box manufacturers analyze the maintenance methods of fire box ...
- How to buy fire equipment?
- Summer hot weather is approaching ...
- Use experimental methods to tell you why ...
- Baoan fire box manufacturers teach you how to check and eliminate ...
Fire box manufacturers talk about spring fire prevention common sense
- Author: xiaofangyuan
- Release time: 2019-03-09 10:43:39
- News browsing popularity: Times
Yangzhou Baoan Fire Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd. produces "Qionghua" brand series of products: fire box , stainless steel fire box , fire hydrant box , rolling fire box , water film fire box , lined fire hose series products, indoor fire hydrant Pressure-reducing and pressure-stabilizing series, fire water gun, interface series products, fire emergency light series and fire alarm button, fire hose series products, etc.
You are welcome to inquire and order the products you need. 24-hour service phone: 18351045119 13718739688.
棋牌游戏平台 fires The main causes of home fires are accidental use of household fires and household appliances or improper use of flammable and flammable items. So when spring comes, everyone must know seven precautions for home fire prevention: 1. Do not smoke in bed, do not throw cigarette butts; Teach your children not to play with fire. 2. Liquor, paper, curtains and other flammable and flammable items should be kept at a safe distance from the fire source. 3. Use all kinds of home appliances correctly, choose a safe and reliable power switch, and turn off the power before going out. 4. Do not answer the phone and do other housework while ironing. When using liquefied gas, coal gas, natural gas, do not leave the house. After use, turn off the switch. Do not allow children to disturb the gas facilities at will to avoid gas leakage. 5. Keep flammable and combustible materials in the home properly to ensure the smooth passage of public passages and safety exits. 6. Do not bury, press, circle, or occupy fire protection facilities, and maintain the integrity of fire protection facilities. Equip your home with the necessary fire extinguishing equipment and learn to use it properly. 7. For houses equipped with anti-theft nets and other facilities, escape exits should be reserved.