- Sales Manager: Manager Zhu
- Sales Hotline: 13718739688 (Beijing)
- Phone: 18351045119 (Yangzhou)
- Fax: 18351045119
- Email: email@example.com
- Address of Company: Putou Industrial Zone, Jiangdu, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- Precautions for custom fire box installations
- Baoan fire box manufacturers tell you the ...
- Bao'an Fire Box Factory talk about fire equipment installation ...
- Baoan Fire Fighting teaches you how to identify fire box ...
- How to use fire boxes more safely
- Fire box manufacturers analyze the maintenance methods of fire box ...
- How to buy fire equipment?
- Summer hot weather is approaching Fire safety needs to be ...
Do you know some simple fire fighting knowledge in winter?
- Author: xiaofangyuan
- Release time: 2020-01-08 16:36:41
- News browsing popularity: Times
Yangzhou Baoan Fire Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd. produces "Qionghua" brand products mainly including: fire box , stainless steel fire box , fire hydrant box , rolling fire box , water film fire box , lined fire hose series products, indoor fire hydrant Decompression and pressure stabilization series, fire water gun, interface series products, fire emergency light series and fire alarm button, fire hose coil series products, etc.
You are welcome to inquire and order the products you need. 24-hour service phone: 18351045119 13718739688.
Firefighting knowledge is very important. We are exposed to firefighting facilities in our daily life. Therefore, we must understand some common knowledge about firefighting. So do you know these firefighting knowledge in winter? Fire box manufacturers take you to learn together. 1. Do not accumulate combustible materials on the balcony or corridor. Turn off the power and gas source when going out, and educate children not to play with fire. 2. Do not overload the power socket. When all kinds of electrical appliances are not in use, you must remember to unplug or cut off the power. 3. When using electric heaters and other equipment in winter, pay attention to sufficient space around them and place them away from flammable materials such as quilts and curtains. Remember! Do not use electric heaters to dry clothes! It is also strictly forbidden to cover wet clothes on electric heating equipment such as electric heaters! 4. When using boiling water such as liquefied petroleum gas, coal gas, or natural gas for cooking, someone should be guarded and not far from the kitchen. Gas valves, joints and pipelines must be firmly connected, and loosened and aged must be repaired and replaced in a timely manner. Do not use open flames to check for leaks, use soapy liquids to check for leaks. 5. Electric bicycles must not be parked in stairwells, evacuation aisles, and safety exits. They must not occupy fire-fighting aisles.