- Sales Manager: Manager Zhu
- Sales Hotline: 13718739688 (Beijing)
- Phone: 18351045119 (Yangzhou)
- Fax: 18351045119
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address of Company: Putou Industrial Zone, Jiangdu, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- Bao'an Fire Box Factory talk about fire equipment installation ...
- Baoan Fire Fighting teaches you how to identify fire box ...
- How to use fire boxes more safely
- Fire box manufacturers analyze the maintenance methods of fire box ...
- How to buy fire equipment?
- Summer hot weather is approaching ...
- Use experimental methods to tell you why ...
- Baoan fire box manufacturers teach you how to check and eliminate ...
What is the installation height of the fire box? How much is the bottom of the fire box off the ground?
- Author: xiaofangyuan
- Release time: 2019-12-22 10:19:41
- News browsing popularity: Times
Yangzhou Baoan Fire Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd. produces "Qionghua" brand series of products: fire box , stainless steel fire box , fire hydrant box , rolling fire box , water film fire box , lined fire hose series products, indoor fire hydrant Pressure-reducing and pressure-stabilizing series, fire water gun, interface series products, fire emergency light series and fire alarm button, fire hose series products, etc.
You are welcome to inquire and order the products you need. 24-hour service phone: 18351045119 13718739688.
The distance between the hydrant plug opening and the ground should be 1.1m. Floor type is usually 85-135MM from the ground. There are many types of fire hydrant boxes. There are single bolt boxes, combined boxes, and so on. There is no regulation on the installation height of the boxes. When installing the cabinet, pay attention to the opening direction of the door (see the bolt when opening the door) and the angle (the larger the better). Fire boxes are generally installed near public places and near main entrances and exits, ensuring that at any one point in the fire prevention zone, two full water columns can reach. According to the requirements of the building design fire protection code: the indoor fire hydrant should be set at a location that is obviously easy to access. The height of the fire hydrant mouth from the ground is 1.1 meters. The direction of the water outlet should be downward or at a 90 ° angle with the wall of the fire hydrant. When the fire box is installed, the fire hydrant mouth is generally 120 --- 140mm away from the bottom of the box, so the installation bottom height of the fire box is generally: 960mm --- 980mm.